Friday, August 27, 2010

Lunch & Ka'ena Point

We enjoyed a delicious Mexican lunch at Cholo's, one of my faves!  We were all hungry.  And I know this because the basket of chips disappeared in seconds.  Once we all refueled from lunch we walked around the North shore Marketplace.  There are some cool little shops to look in.  We went into the Wyland Art Gallery and Aunt Terry fell in love with a really cool photograph, but passed it up.  Maybe if I win the lottery I could buy it one day!  Mom & Aunt Terry bought some post cards.  Riley was excited because she got to help Kiki pick out some of the post cards.

After walking around the shops we all jumped in the car and headed for Ka'ena Point.  This is a big spot for four wheeling, hiking and fishing.  I like to take everyone here because it's such a gorgeous view.  Of course every time we go Riley always wants to get into the water which is a no no at this spot.  The water is way too rough and rocky.  I'm not sure how we bribed Riley to get back into the car but I got her in there pretty quickly after we all grabbed some pictures.
I'd say Ka'ena Point was a perfect ending to our lovely day in the North Shore!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Rachel, I love these photos! The girls are getting so big. Thanks for letting us see your great vacation with your Mom and Aunt! I love reading about all you did.