Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Let's Dance!

Music is a hit in our household.  Riley has always been a lover of music and Hadley seems to share the love as well.  During the day I play music for the girls to keep them occupied while they play so that I can get some chores done and dance with them too!  I just so happened to be unloading the dishwasher today and looked over and caught Riley teaching Hadley how to dance with her arms.  It was such a sweet moment I had to run and grab my camera.  Of course once I got the camera out Riley refused to look in my direction because she didn't want her picture taken!  That's ok though, I got some cute shots of her dancing with Hadley.  I can't wait until Hadley is standing on her two feet and shaking her tail feather with Riley.  



After the song was over Hadley leaned over onto Riley's lap and then Riley proceeded to give Hadley a big hug.  Ahhh, I love these moments.  

After the dance party was over and I put the camera away, Riley insisted I take her picture with her baby.  I take advantage of any picture opportunity with Riley!  

1 comment:

Terry said...

We all know where the dance fever gene came from.
XOXO,