Friday, March 12, 2010

Park Play

One of the best things about where we live is that the playground is literally right behind our house. It's so nice having a playground so close because Riley loves to go outside and play. Unfortunately the past couple of weeks we haven't gotten to go play outside too much. The weather hasn't been very cooperative. It's been raining a whole lot and on the sunny days the wind is blowing way too hard. The gusts of wind have been around 40mph and poor little Hadley loses her breathe when it's too windy. Today was absolutely gorgeous though. There was no rain and very little wind. This meant we could walk down to the playground and release some energy before nap time! Yeah for some fresh air because it definitely makes my babies sleep better! Riley is getting much more adventurous while at the playground. There are a number of different climbing contraptions that she is now trying out. This makes me completely nervous because she will climb to the last bar and then can't reach the last step to the platform of the jungle gyms(or whatever you call them). I'm just waiting for the first broken bone. Trey's guess is she'll have one by the time she's 3. Riley is definitely a little girl with no fear and I'm that protective mom that doesn't want my baby to get hurt! Except I don't think I'm too protective. I was glad to have a wonderful morning out in the gorgeous weather chasing Riley around and wearing her little booty out!



And just in case you missed the latest Baby Bjorn ad:

Isn't it funny that you don't see any ads with screaming babies?? Every ad I've ever seen the babies look happier than ever!! This was Hadley after I was running around chasing Riley. I don't think she appreciated being bounced around so much!! Oops!

1 comment:

Terry said...

The sunglasses are priceless.
XOXOXO