Monday, March 15, 2010

Make My Day

Being a mom has proven to be the most rewarding job I think anyone could ever have. There are days when I want to rip my hair out from all of the whining, because when one child whines so does the other! But I just take some deep breathes and count to ten and remember to keep my cool. Even though there are stressful moments, the majority of the time are pure bliss! My girls put the biggest smile on my face everyday. They both make me crack up laughing all of the time. Riley has a personality like no other. I think she might just be one of the most love able kids of all time. And Hadley is just pure sweetness. Hadley is now belly laughing and it's the funniest thing in the world. The other night Riley got Hadley laughing and Hadley laughed so much and hard that she threw up. I had just finished feeding her and then Riley was talking to her and making funny sounds and Hadley just couldn't stop laughing. Trey and I were cracking up with them. Then I saw almost all of what Hadley had just eaten pour out of her mouth. And Hadley just continued laughing. These girls make my day everyday. I can't imagine what life would be like without them.



2 comments:

Terry said...

I wonder who Hadley gets those beautiful blue eyes from.
Q. What is the best breed of puppy to get a mother of 2 small girls?
A. Stuffed.
Love you,

Sara said...

Totally agree with you. Motherhood is the best even though I want to scream sometimes. I have become the master of patience. Your girls are precious!