Thursday, March 11, 2010

Love Bugs

For the most part I am lucky enough to have the girls take a nap together at the same time everyday. Obviously Hadley takes more naps than Riley, but for the one nap that Riley takes I've tried to make that Hadley's nap time as well. During this lovely afternoon nap Hadley will normally sleep for about an hour and a half, while Riley will normally sleep for about two hours. The expression "silence is golden" couldn't be more true! Of course during this time I'm folding/putting away laundry, cleaning bathrooms, doing dishes, and perhaps sometimes just sitting on my bum!

Hadley normally wakes up before Riley so I get her fed. Then once Riley gets up I take Hadley upstairs with me and we greet Riley together. Riley is always super stoked to see Hadley. Riley insists that I put Hadley in her crib with her. They are always so sweet in Riley's crib together that I had to grab my camera to show everyone just how adorable my girls are! Hadley normally just lays in the crib and looks all around while Riley is just hugging and kissing Hadley to death! I hope Riley's adoration for her little sister never fades away!



Riley couldn't be happier that Hadley was in her crib!!


1 comment:

Terry said...

OMG! 30 years ago that could have been me and your mom, alright 40, okay,okay 52, but it feels like yesterday.
XOXOXO