Monday, March 29, 2010

Just for Po!

A few days ago I blogged about my nightmare of a day I was having with Riley. I included a picture of her in time out and crying. All I have heard from Po(aka Mr. Kevin) is "don't you make that little angel cry!" Okay, Riley is normally an angel, but she manages to bring out her devilish side once in awhile. Today was an excellent day with my sweet little angel Riley! I managed to grab a picture of her while she was smiling. I wanted to share this with Po since he was having such a hard time looking a the picture of her crying! I know he's not use to seeing a crying Riley because I normally just blog about the happy times. I just thought I'd add a little bit of my hellish days to the blog for more of a variety for you to read! Lesson learned...no more pictures of that sweet innocent angel Riley crying!! It's just too hard for grandparents to look at!
I would like to announce that this sweet angel is now saying "excuse me" and "thank you." It's the sweetest thing in the world to hear!! I LOVE IT!!

2 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

Love her Bitty Baby!

Terry said...

What fun am I going to have if there are no more screaming children?
XOXOXO,