Monday, March 22, 2010

Absolute Cuteness

I know I talked before about putting Hadley in Riley's crib after nap time but it seems that Riley has been waking up before Hadley and insists on going to get Hadley with me. And of course Riley has to get into Hadley's crib with her and give her all the love in the world! Riley was having a good old time playing in Hadley's crib, dancing to the music from the mobile. She cracks me up! Even though these pictures don't really show it, Hadley is all smiles when her big sister is in her crib. As a matter of fact, Hadley is always smiling whenever Riley is around her. I'll send Riley over to Hadley when she's crying because 99% of the time the crying stops once she sees Riley. I love it! Riley is such a huge helper to me. I didn't know an almost 2 year old could help out so much with a new baby. Seriously, Riley unloads the dishwasher for me, throws things away, gets me diapers, picks up something I've dropped, finds things that I've misplaced...and the list goes on. I am so blessed to have such a great family! I'm also happy to announce that Riley has really begun to talk. She was saying some words, but not too many and definitely not when you asked her to. Now she just spits little sentences out of nowhere. For example, "I want shoes on", " I want shoes off", "I want dad/mom", "Hello sister", "where is it"...just to name a few! Our friends were even surprised when they heard Riley outside actually talking. And the best part was they understood what she said! Oh, and Hadley rolled over today!! I can't keep up with all the different milestones going on!





2 comments:

Terry said...

Has Riley said "Auntie Terry" yet?
The "Great" will come once she sees me again.
XOXO

Sara said...

Cute!!! I can't wait to hear Riley's voice. It's the best when you really start to hear what's on their minds.