Friday, March 5, 2010

The Aquarium




Today Riley and Hadley had their first trip to the aquarium. We went with some of our friends from our old baby hui group. It was a really fun time for Riley to be able to play with a bunch of kids her age and get to see some aquatic life. But the aquarium was really nothing to write home about(or blog about for that matter)! The aquarium here is so tiny, you could literally be done with it in 30 minutes. No wonder the parking outside had a 1 hour time limit! However, Riley was super excited to look at all the fish. She actually didn't want to leave, but I could only look at the same fish exhibits for so long! It makes me want to take her to the Baltimore Aquarium. I'm sure she'd LOVE it there. That will definitely be on the agenda for our next trip to MD. It's the little things like that which make me miss home! Despite the size of the aquarium we had a really fun morning. And I enjoyed looking at the ocean walking to the aquarium and then back to my car! I was going to walk the girls down to the beach but the homeless campers were swarming the place and I didn't feel comfortable by myself walking near them. I forgot to snap a picture of all the tents set up so you'll just have to enjoy the pictures of Riley! Not like that will be too hard!




Here is my delicate little flower Riley...climbing up to see the fish!










All of the kids checking out the monk seals.

No comments: