Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Little Gymnast

Riley has definitely been flourishing in her gymnastics class.  She gets so excited every Monday morning when I mention that we will be going to gymnastics.  Riley is literally ready to leave the house as soon as I say gymnastics class.  I learned my lesson not to say those words until it is time to leave the house.  Yesterday Riley was ready to leave and we still had an hour before we had to be there.  It doesn't help that Riley can now open every door in the house and kept trying to go "bye-bye."  It makes me happy that Riley gets so excited to go to her class.  Riley still isn't a big fan of participating in the songs and dance in the beginning of the class, but she normally joins in on the last song.  That surprises me too.  Riley is always dancing around the house, I thought for sure she'd be dancing during the class.  I think she just might be shy to do it in front of the other people.  All in all the gymnastics class is going great.  Riley has expanded her horizons past the ball pit and now likes to do everything except the rope swing.  I'm very proud of her!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Love, love, love the bandaids on Riley's legs.
XOXOXO,

Sara said...

Cute! Just like Riley, Addie is like SYTYCD at home but you get her in front of new people and she clams up.