Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don't Worry, Be Happy

Sorry for the scare of me not blogging anymore.  I was writing out of hurt and frustration.  I find that my blog is a nice way to vent my frustrations instead of letting them just boil inside of me.  I would never punish my family by not blogging and sharing the stories about my girls and our life.  I have realized that people take what they want out of the way someone writes.  You can't hear my tone or perhaps the sarcasm that I try to write with therefore things are taken way out of context.  I am guilty of this too.  I have read things that I take completely different than what the author meant.  Going forward, if you don't understand my way of writing than I'd rather you not read my blog.  It is meant for pure entertainment and not to hurt anyone's feelings or spark up a reaction where you feel the need to call people and talk about what I've said.  And if you are that person that doesn't understand me than this blog wasn't intended for you to read.  My blog is a happy place, sometimes filled with the frustrations of being a parent.  I love informing my family about the recent happenings of my life.  I'm not going to be using caution when I write either.  So once again, if you don't understand the way I write or think I do a good job getting my point across than don't read my blog.  Feel free to start you own!  Thank you and goodbye!

3 comments:

Terry said...

YIPPPEEE!!! You Go Girl!!!
Do you know how happy I was when I clicked on your blog and there was a new post? Besides, just think of all the great photos the 2 of us together can get of your mom. hehehehe 28 days and a wake up.
XOXOXO,

Sara said...

I am guilty of writing things that get taken out of context too sometimes. It happens, and in a world where the written word gets read without ever hearing the author say the words-go figure. I think you should vent away. That's what a blog about family and motherhood is all about! Glad you are back.

The Gunning Family said...

Whew ... I feel better! I am so grateful that you and Sara have these blogs. They keep us all connected!

Love and miss you ...