Sunday, July 25, 2010

Farewell Friends

Diamond Head was our last excursion with The Carter Family.  Monday was their departure day and Toni spent the whole day washing all their clothes and getting everything packed up and ready to go.  We literally stayed at the house all day.  Riley and I did leave for a bit for her gymnastics class.  Hadley was sleeping when we left and was still sleeping when we got home.  She took a three hour nap that day.  Hadley was one tired little girl from all the running we had been doing.  It was nice to have our friends come and visit us.  And it was great to get to meet my best friends little boy.  But I was looking forward to having my house back and getting the girls back on their schedules.  Not to mention I wanted to rest for a bit.  I now have to re-energize for my mom and Aunt Terry's visit at the end of August. 

1 comment:

Terry said...

I have got to get some of those "Hadley Headbands".
XOXOXO,