Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Some Independence

Hadley is now officially sitting up on her own.  For the past few weeks she's been kind of sitting up, but she was slouched over holding herself up with her hand infront of her on the floor.  Now she's on her own.  Sitting up like a big girl!!  She gets a little wobbly every now and again so I still put the boppy pillow around her just in case she falls backwards.  Hadley is thoroughly enjoying her new independence.  She loves the fact she can sit on her own and grab her toys and play with them.  And by play I mean chew them!  It's so remarkable to see her at this stage.  I like that she can keep herself occupied now sitting up and playing because it gives me a little bit of freedom from constantly entertaining her.  Hadley is definitely less fussy now that she has some independence.  Riley likes the fact that Hadley is sitting up too.  Riley sits on the floor and plays with Hadley, sometimes piling all of Hadley's toys on her lap.  Hadley gets a little overwhelmed by Riley sometimes, but all in all the girls have fun together!  I am looking forward to the next milestone...crawling!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Adorable! I can't believe she's sitting already! I want to squeeze her.