Sunday, May 30, 2010

Pictures With Daddy

It must be nice to be the parent that is always having their picture taken with their children.  I only dream to be that parent one day.  As it turns out I'm the photographer!  Trey is lucky that I like to capture sweet and adorable moments of him with the girls.  The girls just so happened to be in picture taking moods so I got some pretty cute pictures. After Trey's photo shoot he offered to take pictures of the girls with me.  Well they didn't want anything to do with pictures anymore.  So needless to say, there aren't any!  (This was after Riley's haircut so you may be able to notice a slightly fresher look, but not really!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Dads with their girls are so darn cute. Love the one of all three of them. I always have to beg Justin to take a few of me with the girls too otherwise there wouldn't be any. Great shots!