Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Keiki Time

Today, Riley and I joined some friends from our baby hui group and went to keiki time at the mall. Every Tuesday morning they have different entertainment for the kids. We watched Steve-O the clown today. Riley was more interested in playing with all of her little friends. The mall also has a giant insect exhibit going on. They have a little train that takes the little kids through the exhibit, but we all feared that our little ones would jump out because we weren't allowed to ride with them. So no train ride for any of the kids today. Afterwards we ate lunch at Moe's Southwest Grill, which is similar to Chipotle, but no where near as good. Now all I want is some Chipotle. I think I need to make a special trip back to MD to eat some!!
We had a really fun morning and afternoon. Riley passed out as soon as we got home and I'm about ready to do the same!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, I hope you got Riley out of there before that Giant Praying Mantis got her.