Thursday, June 11, 2009

Visiting Friends

Riley not only got to meet plenty of my side of the family, but she also got to meet lots of my friends. Seriously, for 2 weeks we were either out to lunch or out to dinner with a new face. I unfortunately didn't have my camera with me for most of the occasions but I did manage to snap one shot of Riley with her "aunt" Toni. It was so good to see all of my friends and be able to show off my beautiful little girl. Riley impressed me every time we'd go out to eat because she was so well behaved. I tried to soak up as much time with my friends as possible since I probably won't see them for another couple of years. Each and every single one of my friends looked at Riley and then told me how much she looked like Trey. Yes, I know, my daughter is a spitting image of her daddy. But I'm pretty sure she's got my personality! I had a blast hanging out with my friends and letting them enjoy some time with Riley.

No comments: