Monday, June 15, 2009

16 Weeks



Here is a tummy shot of me at 16 weeks and a few days. Once Trey gets back into town I won't have to resort taking my picture in the mirror so that I can show you all my tummy updates. My belly is growing. I must say it's growing much faster than the first time. The funny thing is I've only gained 5 pounds. I'm pretty sure all of my eating is going to catch up to me. I am constantly hungry and constantly eating. However, my snacking mainly consists of oranges, apples, and grapes. At my visit to the doctor this past Thursday I got to hear the baby's heartbeat again, which was strong at 156 bpm. I asked my doctor about the old wives tale of the faster the heart beats it's a girl theory. My doctor said the heartbeat has absolutely nothing at all to do with the sex of the baby. Yes, Trey and I are going to find out the sex of the baby. We get to find out on July 9th, as long as the baby doesn't have it's legs crossed! Trey and I have picked out names for both a girl and a boy. However, I am hesitant to announce the name choices because I don't want to hear every one's difference of opinion. But, once we find out for sure if it's a boy or a girl I'm sure that I'll announce the name. We love our name choices and I think that's all that matters! Any guesses on what the sex of the baby will be? I'll keep you posted! Only 3 and a half more weeks until we know!! Yeah!!

2 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

If someone comments on your names for the baby tell them to have their own and then they can name it whatever they want! Can't wait to find out - my vote, GIRL! Love you, Donna

Terry said...

I gues I don't have to tell you that TERRY works for both.
XOXO, Auntie Terry