Monday, June 29, 2009

Daddy's Home!




Riley and I picked Trey up from the airport on Saturday evening. It was so nice to have him home. Riley was super excited to see her daddy! I think she was glad to have her rough housing daddy home. Trey normally takes over play time during the evening and the two of them just wrestle around. Too bad for Riley the past 3 weeks she didn't really get any of that type of play. It wears me out way too quickly and it's not the easiest thing for me to throw a 25lb girl around! Riley definitely couldn't get enough attention from her daddy on Saturday night. I went to give her a bath and her little naked butt went running down the hall to her daddy. Trey had to put her in the tub because I couldn't get her in there. Sunday morning Riley woke up at her usual time of 6 am. Trey said to bring her in the bed with us, so I did. Riley nuzzled her head under her daddy's chin and held my hand and passed out for another hour. I couldn't believe my eyes. I have tried every morning to have her fall asleep for a little longer in bed and she just jumped up and down. I was thrilled that I got to sleep until 7am. Plus it was the sweetest thing to see Riley all cuddled up with Trey. Things are back to normal now and it's so nice to have my husband back!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Seeing girls with their Dads is pretty good. I am so glad your have your hubby back. I can relate!