Sunday, June 7, 2009

Cooking With Kiki

If you have met Riley, you know the girl loves to eat! Whenever someone is in the kitchen she's like a puppy right there next to you. When I'm cooking dinner at home I don't pick Riley up a lot because knowing me, I'd probably burn her with something. But leave it to Kiki to pick Riley right up and let her join in the cooking fun.
Kiki let Riley watch as she made her pancakes for breakfast. It was funny because my mom explained all the steps to Riley on how to make pancakes. Who knows, maybe one day Riley will be making pancakes for me!

I'm not so sure that Riley is ready to handle cooking utensils yet! Watch your face Kiki!!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Man Rachel,

You should see the marks that pancake flipper left on Kiki's face.

XOXO, Auntie Terry