Sunday, June 7, 2009

Picnic at Downs Park

Riley and I met with my best friend Toni and spent a couple of hours at Downs Park. Toni packed us a nice lunch so we could enjoy the gorgeous day outside. Riley only seems to like the slide at any park or playground we go to. She has not yet become fond of the swing. Riley starts crying the moment you try to put her in one! Toni didn't believe me when I told her that, but soon found out it was the truth! Riley enjoyed watching all the other kids at the park and running around.
After Riley ate her whole sandwich(yes, Riley ate a whole entire sandwich...Toni was amazed) her Aunt Toni gave her an oreo cookie. I had never given Riley an oreo, but it didn't take her long to figure out what to do with it. Riley ripped the cookie apart and scooped out all the filling with her little hand and shoved it in her mouth. That's my girl! It was a perfect day at the park for a picnic!


No comments: