Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wrapping it Up!

I could write for days about my trip to MD, but I don't have the energy to do it. Riley and I had a blast visiting with my family and friends. We got to enjoy a spaghetti dinner with the Gunning side of the family(sorry no photos, Riley was in a mood that night), a cookout with Miss Kathy's family, and lunch with the Gast ladies(by the way, Aunt Leslie if you are reading this could you please email me the pic from lunch)! Our 2 weeks spent in MD went by so fast, perhaps too fast. Living so far away makes me appreciate all of my family and friends that much more. I know it's probably going to be awhile before we make it back to the mainland, but I won't soon forget all the fun times we had on this trip. And I was thinking that since Riley and I made the crazy long trip to MD it's everyone else's turn to make the trip to Hawaii. I must say myself, it's much prettier in Hawaii!! Plus, you don't have to deal with the freezing cold, rainy, 60 degree days. I promise it doesn't drop below 70!! Thank you to everyone for making our trip so enjoyable!! We love you all!!











3 comments:

Terry said...

It was great having you on the east coast. We'll see you when the new arrival comes. You've got enough room, right?
We love you.
Auntie Terry

Sara said...

I'm so glad you had a great visit home. It's tough being away from everyone but sure makes the reunions special. Lots of love, Sara

The Gunning Family said...

Thanks for making the trip - I know it's hard traveling with a little one - we're sure glad you did. We miss you already. Love, Donna