Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crushing on Uncle Tyler

As I have mentioned before, Riley is shy as can be when she meets new people. Well that goes for everyone except Uncle Tyler. I'm not so sure what is was about him but Riley couldn't take her eyes off of him. She stare at him from across the room and just give him the biggest grin she could. Tyler isn't so sure what to do with babies, let alone baby girls, so it was pretty funny to watch him with her. I was standing up talking to Tyler and holding Riley and she just reached for him so I handed Riley to him. He didn't even know how to hold her, but she cuddled right up on him. It was the sweetest thing in the world. Riley was giving her Uncle Tyler lots of love! Tyler wasn't too comfortable holding Riley, but that didn't seem to bother my little love bug at all. I told Tyler to enjoy his nieces cuddling because she doesn't do that to everybody. I'm sure Poppy and Grandma Kathy would have like some snuggle time like that!

No comments: