Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!!

Happy 4th of July to everyone!! This is one of Trey's favorite holiday's, so I was sure to have Riley decked out in the holiday spirit of red, white, and blue. We started our day by heading to the pool where Riley got to wear her new bathing suit! I tried for a cute picture of her in the suit, but she wasn't having anything to do with getting her picture taken.

After nap time and showers we headed over to Pearl Harbor for the festivities that were taking place. We were mainly there because Trey wanted to see the car show, but there was a little petting zoo and horse rides and all sorts of fun things for kids to do. Then we headed over to our friends house for a cookout. It was a fun time hanging out with friends and eating lots of yummy food! Riley turned the tired corner around 8 so we had to head home. I got her bathed and to bed and then Trey and I went outside of our house and watched the fireworks. I don't know why, but I still get excited every time I see fireworks. We had a fun day. And the bonus was that North Korea didn't attack us with a nuclear missile!! It's nice that I can live to talk about today!





1 comment:

Terry said...

You know how crazy I am for polka dot. Could you please check to see if Riley's bathing suit and/or sundress come in big girl sizes?
Happy 4th, Love & Kisses,