Saturday, September 4, 2010

Pineapple Time

Today I took all the girls to The Dole Plantation.  I love the smell of pineapple in the air when you walk into this place.  It's so heavenly and refreshing.  We, of course, took a ride on The Pineapple Express so that mom and Aunt Terry could get a tour of the plantation.  It's always something fun to do here and Riley enjoys getting on the choo- choo, as she calls it!  I was sure to watch Riley's feet this time on the train to ensure she didn't kick her shoes off again.  Luckily she wore her flip flops with a strap around her heel instead of her crocs.  No shoes falling off the train this time!

After the train ride we all enjoyed a pineapple ice cream cone.  Mmmmm, absolute deliciousness!  We were going to go through the World's Largest Maze but both of the girls were getting ready to lose their cool and since the maze takes at least 45 minutes to complete we decided to just head home for lunch and naps.  It was a fun morning at the Dole Plantation though.  I always enjoy going and I'm glad that Aunt Terry and my mom got to visit there,
Here is a shot of the cutest pineapple ever!!

No comments: