Saturday, September 18, 2010

Party of Five

As many of you already know, Trey and I are expecting baby #3!  My estimated due date is May 12, 2011.  Apparently we are running a baby factory in our house!  Ha ha!  However, this will be the last addition to our family.  Trey and I both agree that our family will be complete once our new bundle of joy graces us with his(or her) presence.  We are both really excited, which is one of the reasons we aren't waiting until I'm 12 weeks to announce our news.  We didn't wait to announce the first two pregnancies, so why wait this time!  Trey definitely has his hopes up to get his boy this time around.  I hope for his sake he does!  I don't know what Trey would do with a house filled with all women!  Either way, boy or girl, we'll be happy with another healthy baby.  I look forward to keeping everyone posted on baby Prewitt #3!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Congrats Prewitt family! A new baby is always happy news. At least you'll get all the diapers out of the way for all the kids.

Terry said...

After seeing in person all that you do for your girls, I'd say #3 is a very lucky baby. I'd also like to tell Trey he is going to need to step up to the plate, boy or girl, you are going to need some help.
I love you.
XOXO