Sunday, September 5, 2010

Mahalo for Visiting

After Diamond Head the rest of the day was really chill.  Kiki and Aunt Terry had to be at the airport around 5:30pm so we all just hung around the house and watched a movie.  Of course 5:30 came way too quickly.  The time came to take them to the airport and I know my mom was fighting back her tears.  Hadley was still napping when we left for the airport, but I had Kiki and Aunt Terry give her a kiss before I put her in her crib.  Riley rode with us to the airport and she didn't want to say goodbye when we dropped them off.  I helped get the luggage out of the car and gave hugs and kisses.  It's always hard to see the ones you love leave, but I know I'll see them again soon.  My mom, of course, had her sunglasses on to shield her watery eyes!  I had a fabulous time with Kiki and Aunt Terry.  Both Riley and Hadley adored them.  As soon as we drove away Riley was asking for Kiki and Berry(that was Aunt Terry's name while she was here).  Thank you guys so much for visiting us.  Great memories were made!  I love you!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ugh! The visits are so wonderful but the goodbyes are NO FUN! I love all the photos and it looked like such a wonderful time. They are definitely memories your girls will hold on to. (Maybe you can show Hadley the blog=)

Terry said...

Kris said she was fine until I said something,"Whatever".
Thank you so much for the marvelous time.
XOXO