Tuesday, September 21, 2010

10 Months & a Familiar Face

Can you believe this adorable face is 10 months old!!  I find it hard to believe that in two more months she'll be one!  I seriously feel like this time around has gone faster than with Riley.  Lord help me if the years keep getting quicker and quicker.  Too bad I think they will!  Hadley is now trying to stand on her own.  She only can stand alone for about 5 seconds at a time before she falls on her bum, but she's getting there.  Hadley is a fan of holding onto the couch or table or wall to help her move along on her feet.  She is a super fast crawler now.  I mean crazy fast.  Trey and I crack up laughing watching her zoom around.  I'm anxiously waiting for the first steps.  Hadley's favorite thing to say right now is "no, no, no!"  I think she hears that phrase all too often!  

We went out to dinner tonight with an old family friend, Joe Knight.  Most of you know Joe is one of Justin's best friends.  He's here in O'ahu on business.  Unfortunately he didn't have the rest of his family with him, but it was fun to catch up with Joe.  We took him to Schooner's for dinner.  He'd never been there before and it sits right on the water and has a great atmosphere.  It's never too busy either, which is great when you have little ones joining you at dinner.  Joe was a little nervous at first because the parking lot was empty, but I told him to trust us local folk!  It paid off too because dinner was scrumptious, as usual!  It was nice to see another familiar face from home this summer.  I enjoyed Joe's company for dinner and am only sorry that Elyse and the boys couldn't be here with us!  Maybe next time!

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Definitely next time Rachel! If he goes there again without me, we will have a problem! ;)
The girls are so adorable! Congratulations on #3! You will be so busy, but it is so much fun!