Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter Treats

Yesterday we got a special delivery from Kiki and Po.  It was our Easter package!  Yeah!  This box was loaded full of goodies for the girls and contained Christmas cards for all of us!  I know where I get my late gift giving from!!  Riley & Hadley both got a bathing suit which are absolutely adorable.  I'm sure you'll be seeing the girls sporting their new suits when we hit the beach this weekend.  They also got some new movies..."UP" (which was Riley's first movie she saw in the theater) and "The Princess and the Frog."  I had rented that one from netflix for Riley, but Riley likes to have the dvd case with her when she watches a movie so she can point to the characters on the case when she sees them on the tv.  She is now in love with The Princess and the Frog!  We got some yummy cookies from Trader Joes which I had never had before.  Riley definitely enjoys them.  And we all got our pretty hand made Easter cards.  Sorry, I don't have a picture, but they were beautiful Mom!!  Thanks for all the special treats for the girls!!

I got the best treat of all!!!!!!
Oh yes, Mom & Mr. Kev sent me some Fisher's pop corn.  It's been so long since I've gotten to taste a little bit of Ocean City.  Yes, I know I live in paradise, but sometimes you just crave those sweet things from your childhood.  Oh my, am I old enough to say things like that??  It's such a delicious treat I'm not quite sure that I wanted Trey to have any.  He took a few bites last night and I didn't feel the excitement from him that I myself had when I took my first bite.  But he's never had it before, nor has he been to O.C!!  This was a heavenly treat for me!  Thanks Mom & Mr. Kev for thinking of me!

1 comment: