Sunday, April 4, 2010

BLING BLING

March 26th marked 4 years since Trey and I had our first "blind" date!  We always acknowledge the day every year but never really do anything to celebrate.  Trey came home from work and totally surprised me with something that I've been asking for, for every holiday since he's known me!  Oh yes, Trey gave me diamond earrings!!  I was so stoked!  He caught me totally off guard.  I hadn't even been talking about earrings since Christmas time so I wasn't expecting to get them at all!  I said "but it's not even our wedding anniversary."  Trey replied, "today is more important than our anniversary.  If we had never met than we would've never gotten married.  Meeting you was the best day of my life."  Awwwwwwwww!  I know,  you're queasy after reading that!  Trey definitely enjoyed my excitement and the fact that he actually surprised me with a gift.  Normally when he buys gifts he can't keep them a secret and tells me what he bought for me!  He's definitely getting better with that! 

2 comments:

Sara said...

You look beautiful in that picture and the story is even sweeter!

Terry said...

AAAAWWWWWW! is right. These are the moments you cherish forever.
Your smile is radiant.
XOXOXO,