Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Look What I Can Do!!

Hadley was sitting on the floor playing with her toys just like every other day.  She scoots all over the place, but still hasn't gotten the whole crawling thing down.  Hadley will get up on her hands and knees and rock, but then she just falls on her face.  I guess Hadley figured she'd forget about trying to crawl and try something else.  I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher and I looked over to check on Hadley and saw her standing up, holding onto the couch.  What?!?  I couldn't believe my eyes.  Hadley was definitely proud of herself.  I ran and grabbed my camera so I could capture the moment. 



Then Hadley decided she was going to stand with only one hand holding her up!

And then she lost her balance and fell!  Look at her disappointed face!  Gosh, I love her!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Great shots Rach. I am surprised you and Sara don't wear the cameras around your neck like a Japanese tourist to get some of the shots you do.

Sara said...

Yay! Hadley is pulling herself up already. Awesome pictures.