Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Emrey @ 11 Months


The same day Riley turned 4 years old, my youngest little girl turned 11 months old.  I can hardly stand the thought that my last baby is going to turn one in less than a month.  Emrey has grown faster than her big sisters.  At least it seems that way.  Once we had a third little girl enter our lives I totally lost track of time.  I don't know where the last 11 months have gone.  Emrey just cut her first tooth at 10 months.  I couldn't believe she cut a tooth so late.  I'm use to teething starting around 6 months.  I swore she was about to cut a tooth around her 6 month mark with the way she was drooling and chewing, but it didn't happen.  Her first tooth was her top right, front tooth.  So not only did she cut a tooth late in the game, it was a top tooth!  She now has cut her second tooth, her bottom right, front tooth.  So now she's got two teeth!  Hopefully the rest will quickly follow because she's not a happy teether.  


Emrey is now officially a walker!!  She took her first steps a few weeks back.  But I didn't consider her walking because she'd only take about 4-6 steps and then fall.  She now cruises the house and walks the entire length of the hallways.  It's truly adorable to watch her toddle around the house.  Emrey gets really excited about walking too!  She giggles as she's walking across the room.  Probably because she's excited to start keeping up with her big sisters as they run around the house.  However, she's less than excited when I put shoes on her feet.  I thought she'd like to go outside and walk around, so I put shoes on her.  She threw a big fit and tried ripping them off.  Hopefully it won't take long for her to get use to them!


No comments: