Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mothers Day

 I always look forward to Mothers Day because it's day for me to be appreciated!!  Unfortunately this year I had to celebrate without Trey here to pamper me.  I practiced with the girls on what they were suppose to tell me.  I was pleased to have Riley wake up in the morning, come give me a huge hug and tell me Happy Mothers Day!  It made my day!!  

My friends little girl, Reese, wanted to bring me a flower.  She picked out a beautiful pink rose.  Sara told me that Reese originally picked out a dozen roses, but Sara convinced her one would be perfect for me!  I was tickled pink when she brought me my rose.  It was very thoughtful!  Riley made me a card in school with her handprints as flowers.  It was the best gift!  

The girls and I went down to the playground for a bit and enjoyed the beautiful day.  For dinner we went to my friend Sara's house.  It was nice not having to cook for one meal.  The girls got to play with Reese and run around like the wild girls that they are!  I couldn't be more blessed to have three beautiful little girls.  I love them with all of my heart.  I'm a lucky mother!


No comments: