Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just For Daddy

 It's only been a week since Trey left.  The girls are doing pretty well.  It's me I worry about!  It's such a lonely feeling waking up and seeing his side of the bed completely untouched.  It honestly makes me feel so sad.  Then I remind myself, he'll be home before I know it.  Then the sound of "mom" echos down the hall and my day is focused on the girls.  

It's after bath time that the girls really start talking about their daddy.  That's the time when he's chasing them down the hall and getting them all riles up, right before bed time of course!!  They miss their kisses goodnight from daddy.  Hadley, in particular, misses her daddy at night.  She starts crying asking for him.  I remind her that he's at work on the boat.  She just looked up at me tonight and said, "pwweease mommy.  pwweease, I just want daddy."  My heart literally sunk into my stomach and the tears ran down my cheeks.  How do I comfort this little girl from missing her daddy so much.  It's a hard concept for her to understand.  I can only hope it will get easier as the time goes on.  

I thought it would help if I told them we needed to send daddy some pictures to say goodnight.  It's never easy getting them all to look and smile.  But here are some shots for daddy of his girls says goodnight to him!  We all love you, Trey!!!

No comments: