Friday, April 27, 2012

Birthday Princess Riley is 4!!


Riley celebrated her 4th birthday this past Sunday, April 22nd.  It's hard to believe that 4 years have come and gone so quickly.  I still remember the day I found out I was pregnant.  Oh boy did I cry.  Every emotion imaginable was running through me.  I never knew what joy she would bring into my life.  She is (for the most part) one of the sweetest girls I know.  She is so helpful to me in more ways than I can even begin to explain.  I love her with all of my heart.  I am so very proud of her and can't wait to see what year 4 has in store for us!  

Because it was her birthday and she is over wearing her sling, I let her take a break from it while opening her birthday gifts.  We didn't do a big party for her and didn't even have her friend Reese over because she's been sick and just got diagnosed with an ear infection.  We were trying to keep our germs to ourselves!  Despite no party, Riley had plenty of presents to open thanks to the family and friends that sent gifts.  

Riley is seriously into the Disney princesses these days.  Everything is princess!  So, of course a princess birthday cake was needed!!  We sang her happy birthday and Riley turned shy and started hiding her face.  But then got excited when it was time to blow out the candles!!


Really?  Riley is 4!!!  I can't believe it!  Look how big our girl is getting.  She's growing like a weed.  I swear she gets taller everyday.  

No comments: