Friday, April 27, 2012

Potty Trained

Before Hadley even turned two she was asking to use the potty before bath every night and actually peeing in the potty.  I thought for sure she'd be trained by the time she was two.  It turns out she wasn't quite ready.  A couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to do potty bootcamp for Hadley.  I didn't even bother with pull ups because I found with Riley that they were useless.  Kids don't care if they pee in pull ups because it's still like a diaper.  I went straight to the panties.  Hadley was really excited to be wearing them too.  By the end of day 1 Hadley told me she needed to pee.  I used Easter candy as special treats every time she'd use the potty.  She also had a princess sticker chart to fill up thanks to Kiki.  Hadley has been doing marvelous with using the potty.  She is reluctant to tell me when she has to pee, but always tells me when she needs to poop.  I put her on the potty every hour now because that's when she seems to need to use it.  I'm so very proud of her!  Hadley, like her big sister, likes to run around the house in her panties now.  I have to force pants on her when we leave the house!  Here's to saving $50 a month on diapers!  
 She's got a cute little booty in those panties!!



Riley was my helper with encouraging Hadley to use the potty and cheering for her every time she did!!  Riley was happy to help, especially since she'd get a treat too when Hadley would receive one.  I don't give treats anymore now that she uses the potty all the time, but I have to keep reminding Riley of that.  I can always tell when Riley wants a treat because after Hadley goes to the bathroom, Riley says " it's time for your treat!"  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If i was there and saw that id have a boner id rub and squeeze her pretty butt and pull her panties to her ankles id slam her face down hard and pinned her making her tiny body squirm as i pound her like no tomorrow