Sunday, January 2, 2011

Pure Talent

I have to give a big shout out to my talented mother.  She is always making Christmas stockings for new members of the family.  I don't even think she's made herself one.  But Trey was lucky enough to be the recipient of his handmade stocking this year for Christmas.  I can't get over what a beautiful job my mom does making these stockings.  I wish I had her talent and/or motivation to sit there and cross stitch.  However, I don't have any desire to be so artistic.  Maybe one day.  Thank you, Mom, for making Trey such a beautiful stocking.  He was truly amazed!

3 comments:

Terry said...

I got mine last year,I hang it all year. It is Santa surrounded by animals, and it's beautiful.
XOXO

Sara said...

They are works of art. Addie and Bella both couldn't get over how both of them and Lucy and Lovie are in Addie's stocking. Kiki is awesome.

Elyse said...

WOW!! That is amazing! I wish I had her motivation as well...maybe one day when the kids are a bit bigger I will have free time again.