Friday, January 7, 2011

Cozy Cruising Part II

I know in my previous blog I had mentioned that Hadley will push Riley around the house and I just wanted to show you how adorable it looks!  Once Hadley is done pushing Riley around, Hadley is ready for her turn in the cozy coupe.  So normally she just climbs right in on top of Riley.  She's pretty much telling Riley "hey, you need to get out!"  Riley likes to stay in the car and squeeze Hadley until Hadley starts screaming.  Yes, Riley likes to antagonize her sister!  She gets that from her father!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Kris does that to me when we are in the Smart Car together.
XOXO

Sara said...

Awesome gift. Bella LOVES cars like this too. Actually so does Addie. They are a big hit for everyone. Love the shot of Hadley inside on the other post too!