Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby #3

Today was the day that we found out whether we are having a boy or girl.  I have had a feeling all along that this baby was going to be a boy.  Not because I wanted a boy, but because this pregnancy has been completely different than my first two pregnancies.  The Chinese calendar also predicted I was going to have a boy.  Well, I was wrong along with the Chinese calendar!  We are having our third(and final) GIRL!!  Oh yes, Trey is going to be surrounded by estrogen for the rest of his life!  Or at least until one of them gets married, but we won't think that far ahead yet!  I'm really excited with the news.  I didn't care either way, boy or girl, I'm just thrilled we are expecting another healthy baby.  That's what matters most to Trey and I both.  Now I can start buying pink toys again.  Trey wasn't allowing me to get the girly toy colors of Lego's and what not just in case we were having a boy!  I'm definitely thinking we are going to have our hands full with three girls who are all 18 months apart!  Watch out, the Prewitt girls are coming!!
My due date is May 28th.  Riley was born on the 22nd and Hadley was born on the 21st, so I'm assuming baby girl #3 will be in the 20's as well.  Perhaps the 23rd?!?  Now it's on to the name game for us.  We haven't spoken of any girl names for the past 20 weeks, so now it's time to start!  

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yay! Congrats and what a sweet little sonogram shot of your third daughter! How exciting for Riley and Hadley. They are going to be trouble as they grown up. Wonderful news that she's healthy! So now the question is if Mr. Kev's prediction of 6 granddaughters will come true. I guess we'll see when we decide to have another. All girls would be fun!!!

Terry said...

How exciting Rachel!!! All babies born in May, is Trey's birthday in September? haha
XOXO