Thursday, January 27, 2011

Burst of Energy

On a normal evening you can always tell when it's bath time/bed time.  The girls both start getting fussy and rubbing their eyes.  However, last night the girls were in rare mode.  I was cleaning up the kitchen and heard Hadley cracking up laughing.  I looked over into the living room to find Riley dragging Hadley around the floor by her arms.  I had to grab the camera because it was the first time I've seen this game being played!  I couldn't believe that Hadley was enjoying being pulled around by her arms, but her laughter was cracking me up!


Then Daddy turned on some music so the girls were dancing together, as usual.  Hadley looks like she's been hitting the bottle in this shot!

After the dancing, out of nowhere, Riley starts running back and forth from the entry to the living room.  I don't know where she got all of this energy from but I'm glad she was getting it out of her system before bed time.  Hadley was cracking up watching her big sister run through the house like a wild woman.  It's the little things that entertain these girls!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Too funny, that's our evenings on a usual night. Before bed they get a huge burst of energy. It's so funny. I love Hadley's little teeth.