Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Photo Outtakes

 Every Christmas we send the grandparents a set of pictures of the girls.  I'd like to get professional ones taken, but it's just way too pricey, especially when we are capable of doing it ourselves!  It's definitely no easy task to capture a picture of both children.  Trying to get them to both look at the camera and smile at the same time is almost impossible.  It took three different attempts of taking the girls out to a nice spot to get their pictures taken.  It was rough this year because the girls both got sick and then so did I.  I did manage to get a few decent shots to choose from, but I thought I'd share some of the other shots I captured!

 The picture below would have been great if Riley wasn't being so goofy!!
 After I was done attempting to have the girls sit still for a picture I let them run around in the field.  Riley's new favorite activity is to tackle Hadley.  On this day Hadley didn't seem to mind!

Here are the final products that the grandparents received:

3 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

So sweet!

Sara said...

Adorable. Thanks for including us on the mailing list this year. We really treasure this photo!

Terry said...

My God those leaves are huge. Your girls are scrumptious.
Happy New Year.
XOXO