Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas morning started nice and early for us!  Both of the girls were up at 6:30am, so Trey and I put on our Christmas morning happy faces!  Trey went downstairs first so that he could get the video camera ready to record the girls reaction(the video will be loaded a little later).  Once he was ready the girls and I headed down the stairs.  They were both excited to see all of the presents under the Christmas tree.  I was really excited to watch them both open their gifts.  Hadley wasn't really sure what all of the fuss was about, but Riley knew exactly what the presents were for!  As Riley started tearing into the gifts, Hadley watched and just started taking her presents from under the tree.  It was cute! 

Riley was excited for her TinkerBell paint set from Grandpa Prewitt!

Hadley started to open a gift and then decided it was more fun to watch Riley!

Yay, new Dora mega blocks!

Both of the girls enjoying their morning.  I was excited for the Leap Frog tag Junior reader for Riley.  I know she's going to love it!  

Hadley was having more fun with the wrapping paper than opening the gifts!

Riley had no problem tearing into the presents!  

Riley's top picks this year were her digital camera from Kiki & Po and her scooter from Poppy & Grandma Kathy.  She was literally taking pictures for the rest of the day and riding her scooter around the house all day! 
Nana got the girls the easel and Hadley loved to tear all of the letter magnets off the board and tried to eat them all!  

The girls got loads of gifts and we are all very thankful for all of them.  Thank you to everyone who helped make this Christmas special!  I was a lucky girl and not only received an Ipad, but also a new Canon Eos Rebel T1i camera.  It's awesome and I feel like a real photographer when I use it.  I have to figure out how to load the pictures, but as soon as I do they will be added to the blog!  Merry Christmas!

No comments: