Sunday, October 3, 2010

Thank Goodness for Daddy

I was so happy that Trey had a three day weekend.  I have been so sick the past few days.  The worst part is that it's not even pregnancy related.  I've been having sinus issues, sore throat, and running a slight fever. It's been absolutely miserable.  I have had zero energy which makes me feel so guilty because I'm just not motivated to play with the girls or do anything for that matter.  Luckily, Trey has been home and keeping the girlies entertained.  He was seriously a life saver this weekend.  I'm not sure what I would've done if I was feeling this crappy during the week while he was at work.  It's times like this that I wish I was near my family so my mom could just come over and watch the kids while I slept away my illness.  I got to do it with Trey here instead though!  Anyway, I just wanted to share this adorable video that Trey took while entertaining Hadley.  I was jealous when I watched it because I missed such an adorable moment, but at least it's on video!

No comments: