Monday, October 25, 2010

Nastics

Nastics is what Riley calls gymnastics.  She still gets excited for every Monday because she knows we get to go to gymnastics.  However, for the past month her regular coach hasn't been there because she had a death in her family and is back on the mainland.  We've had the same substitute for the past 3 weeks and I'm not really a fan of her.  She doesn't really have much structure for the class and the kids are all running around like wild monkeys.  Especially Riley!  Today Riley didn't even get to jump on the trampoline which is her favorite part.  It's just frustrating because we pay a good amount of money for Riley to go and she's not getting to do everything that her normal coach does.  I honestly think I could run it better than the substitute.  I'm crossing my fingers that next week Riley's regular coach will be back.  Riley is still having fun, but I know what we normally do in the class and expect that routine every week!

No comments: