Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Operation No More Binky

Yesterday was day 4 of operation no more binky! The first 2 days were a little rough with Riley asking for her binky throughout the day and then having a tantrum when she was told they were all gone. However yesterday was a good day. Riley didn't ask for her binky once! It's nice to know we are making progress. I was concerned at first that this might not be the ideal time to get rid of her binky due to the changes in the house with Hadley. I guess I have been proven wrong. I think I was more hesitant to take away the binky because I knew it would keep Riley quiet which would make things easier for me! But it's not all about me anymore now is it?? I'm just happy that things are going well with the whole binky issue. I guess I shouldn't have been so concerned knowing that Riley did great when I quit breastfeeding her cold turkey.
It's so nice to have pictures binky free!!

No comments: