Saturday, January 16, 2010

Mommy-Riley Time

I left Hadley with my friend Abbey for a few hours yesterday so that Riley and I could spend some time together, just the two of us! I think that Riley would have liked the day just as much if Hadley had been with us. Every time we got in the car Riley would point to where Hadley sits and say "Mom, Mom." Riley was pretty much asking where her little sister was. Anyway, we just went to the mall so that I could do a little shopping for some new clothes. Of course after trying on clothes I realized that I still have a LONG way to go before I do serious shopping. Trying on clothes was my motivation to get my butt on the treadmill and start doing some serious crunches! After shopping Riley and I had some lunch and then Riley got some ice cream because she was such a good girl!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Want me to sign you up for the triathlon in April?

Rachel said...

If you'd like to buy my plane ticket home then sure thing! But I'll only be on the sidelines cheering you on!