Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Miss Hollywood

Check out my little hot shot in her new sunglasses. Riley got these glasses for Christmas from her Uncle Justin, Aunt Sara and cousins Addie and Bella. I couldn't get her to put them on at first, go figure. Then all of the sudden she saw them on the counter and wanted to put them on. Now I can't get Riley to take them off! She walks around the house wearing them all of the time now. It makes me happy that she wears them now so when we are outside she can protect her pretty little hazel eyes!

Here is Riley pushing her baby around with her cha-cha's on and wearing her sunglasses upside down! Sassy!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Justin and I both oohed and aahed these pictures. Riley looks so cute in those tinkerbell glasses. We love Riley!

Terry said...

OMG! Cha-cha's and sunglasses. killer combo, sombody's going to have their hands full when they get to highschool.
XOXO,