Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day by Day

It's been almost one week since Trey had his jaw surgery. Things have definitely been hectic in the Prewitt household. But I'm not going to sit here and tell you how stressed out I am or have been. I will tell you that Trey has lost 11 pounds so far. Since I'm tired of talking about stress and the surgery I'm going to show you pictures of the girls to brighten your day because they help brighten mine! At least most of the time they do!

Pay no attention to the dark circles under my eyes!!





Where's Waldo?? I mean Riley! Can she make a mess of her playroom or what?!?

5 comments:

eliza kate said...

Rach-
You deserve the title of SUPERMOM! Hang in there. And I think I may try out this liquid diet, 11 lbs in a week in amazing!

Unknown said...

I'm proud of you- keep up the good work. And don't let trey blend up the supersize big mac meal so he can eat it via catheter and tube. Love- JW.

Rachel said...

Thanks Eli & Justin!
Oh, and Justin- I already tried blending up mac & cheese and that didn't turn out very well. So there won't be any blending of a big mac!!

Sara said...

Your girls are so darn cute. Hadley is so cute in the picture of you two.

Terry said...

Hang in there Rach. As soon as I sell the shop I'll be there to help. Of course the girls may be in highschool by then.
XOXOXO,