Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Behind the Wheel

The time has come that Riley can reach the gas pedal in her mustang power wheel. Trey charged up her mustang and yesterday we decided to see if she was big enough to drive herself. Trey showed her where the pedal was and then Riley pushed down and away she went! Lord help us! Riley knows how to push the pedal but she has yet to learn how to steer the car. This is where the danger comes into play! Not to mention the fact that Riley likes to put the car in reverse and just go backwards. She finds that highly amusing! Riley already had her first accident in the mustang...we might want to look into car insurance for her. Trey's buddy was over and I was holding Hadley and watching Riley drive around. Well Riley pushed on the gas and drove right into the back of Treys' friends' truck and totally smashed the top of her windshield. I caught her in time before she smashed her head. It scared the crap out of me. That mustang is quick and I could only run so fast with Hadley in my arms. Until Riley learns how to steer, I'm thinking this mustang is going to be quite an adventure!!



1 comment:

The Gunning Family said...

She look so cute in her little car! I remember mine having so much fun with their little red jeep! Hope all is well ...Donna