Friday, January 22, 2010

2 Months

I took Hadley for her 2 month well baby check yesterday. I can't believe how quickly 2 months has gone by! Hadley is definitely a growing girl. Hadley now weighs 14lbs .04oz and is 21in long. She is in the 97% for her weight and only in the 50% for her height! Now she has two nicknames...chunky monkey and shorty! I love a chubby baby! It must be all that good milk I'm feeding her! I'm happy that I have another healthy girl on my hands! Hadley also had to get her immunizations yesterday which included 3 shots and an oral medicine. I was rather surprised at how well Hadley did with the shots. She only screamed with the tetanus shot and stopped as soon as she got a band-aid. However, she does have a slight fever today. My poor baby!



On another note...Trey is in the hospital as I type getting his jaw surgery. For those of you who don't know, Trey had to get his jaw broken due to him having braces. His jaw shifted so much that he has an awful overbite. He didn't want me at the hospital during surgery so I respected his wishes. He's a germaphobe and didn't want me getting sick! Now I'm at home just waiting for a phone call from the doctor. The surgery is supposed to last 3 hours so I'm planning on heading to the hospital around 3pm after I drop the girls off at my friends house. Trey's jaw is going to be wired shut! I guess we'll be seeing how I can handle being a mother of three!


2 comments:

The Gunning Family said...

Hadley is beautiful! Hope all goes well with Trey - let us know! At least he won' be able to yell! Love and miss you

Sara said...

Hadley is so adorable. I love her beautiful eyes. She looks so much like you! So sweet.