Friday, August 7, 2009

Just Because

Okay...so I'm a total slacker!! I have totally been neglecting the blog. Probably because the past couple of times we've been to the beach or to Trey's command picnic I've forgotten my camera and didn't have any photos to share with my stories! So this is a blog "just because" I've been absent in updating everyone.



Riley continues to grow like a weed. She loves to dance to any and every song she hears, especially the new Baskin Robbins commercial song of "ice cream and cake." It's absolutely hysterical to watch her. I can't wait to put her in dance class. Riley says a few words such as yes or yeah and done. Whenever the timer goes off on the microwave or stove Riley informs me very loudly, "done!" I have Riley trained to throw away her dirty diapers. I'm hoping that will be helpful when Kennedy arrives. Riley also takes the clothes out of the dryer for me and helps me put the pillows on the bed in the morning.

We are now facing a slight food challenge with Riley. She used to eat anything you were eating, no problem. Now she'll eat something one minute and then for the next bite she spits it out. I'm not quite sure what that's all about. I do know for sure that Riley is a huge fan of spaghetti and pizza. Of course, what kid isn't? Riley also can't get enough of hot dogs and mac and cheese...yes she is my daughter!! Knock on wood, Riley has been sleeping really well, waking up between 7 and 7:30. That extra hour she's been sleeping feels like all the difference in the world. And come November that's going to be taken away from me, so I'm taking advantage! Well, I think that's it for now. I'll be better with my blogging...promise!

1 comment:

Terry said...

Hey Rach,
On my blog you can actually post something without pictures. What a concept!!!
Love & Kisses,