Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today I turned 28 years old! Wow, 2 more years closer to 30!! I was woken up by a kiss from Trey who told me "happy birthday" and "your getting old woman!" Then I heard him walking down the hall saying "old, old, old." I guess that's what I get for marrying a younger man. I was just laughing at him. Riley and I chilled out during the day and talked to many of my family members on skype. I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers(I thought at first they were from Trey) from Justin, Sara, Addie, and Bella. It's so funny how flowers always make me giddy, but they brought a huge smile to my face. Thanks again you guys! I love you!

When Trey got home from work he informed me that he had babysitting arrangements already set up with our neighbors so that he and I could go out to dinner. I was in shock because Trey isn't normally a planner! So I get a diaper bag together for Riley and we walk down to Abbie and Darrell's to drop Riley off. Darrell takes Riley from me when we get there and Trey nudges me to walk further into their house. As I walk into the dining room I hear "SURPRISE!!" My wonderful neighbors, with a little help from Trey, threw me a surprise party. I was in shock! I'm pretty sure that was my first surprise party ever. I felt so loved! My neighbor Erika made me a lei out of a really cute pattern of ribbon. We all ate pizza, watermelon, and had a cookies and cream ice cream cake! It was a great way to spend my birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent me birthday wishes!!



No comments: